Every day from 10:00 to 22:00.
Every day from 10:00 to 22:00. Kitchen closes at 21:00.
Yes, but the opening hours and prices are different.
- 24th december 2022 10.00 – 17.00 (€45,00)
- 25th december 2022 11.00 – 22.00 (€49,50)
- 31th december 2022 10.00 – 17.00 (€45,00)
- 1st januari 2023 11.00 – 22.00 (€49,50)
Admission on Tuesday costs €49.50 per person.
Admission on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday costs €55.00 per person.
Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Massages and treatments: we currently do not offer massages and treatments during pregnancy. During the 2nd quarter, the Shirodhara treatment, the Energetic Water Experience, the cranio-sacral therapy and the facials are possible.
- You know your body best. Therefore, first and foremost of all, listen to your body and feel what you can and cannot.
- It is best to choose saunas between 60 and 80 degrees. The temperature of our saunas can be found next to the information screens at the showers and at the entrance of each sauna.
- Take a seat on the lowest bench in the sauna to prevent your body from heating up too quickly and limit the duration to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- It is better to cool down slowly under a shower that is not too cold. You can even do this in the healthy open air, enjoying the breathtaking nature around you. It is best to avoid immersion baths, as the temperature varies too much.
- Enjoy a nice hot bath in one of our heated, 100% chlorine-free baths or whirlpools, which is a blessing for your body. Limit this to a maximum of 10 minutes and cool down slowly afterwards. From week 32 it is better to avoid this, as your cervix is then slowly preparing for the delivery and bacteria can more easily force their way in.
- Infrared cabins are not recommended during your pregnancy because of the radiation. Rather treat yourself with one of our beneficial skincare treatments, where we only use 100% natural products that are absolutely not harmful to you and your child.
TIP: Always communicate in advance with the receptionist and the practitioner that you are pregnant.
- Listen to your body and rest regularly and take an afternoon nap in our serene rest areas.
- Drink and eat enough. Water taps are provided in our wellness area.
- Please let us know you are pregnant.
- If in doubt, always consult your doctor or midwife first.
Yes, these are available from reception. Bathrobes and towel sets are available to hire : bathrobe costs €12.50, set of towels €9.50. There is also a combined bathrobe/bath towel package. This package is available for €19,50.
Yes, every Wednesday and Thursday, every first Saturday and third Sunday of the month is swimwear day.
Bathrobes must be worn throughout the complex.
No, parking is completely free.
Although you are free to park in our public car park with your motorhome during the day, unfortunately, you are not allowed to stay overnight here either. The nearest overnight sites are: Camping de Kikmolen and Camping Salamander. In Oud-Rekem, there is a small free camper spot by the canal.
Booking is necessary. Booking in advance has the following advantages:
- You can be sure of availability on the day you wish to visit our wellness spa.
- Our reception staff can be of service quickly, as your booking is already registered. If you wish to add a treatment of massage to your booking, we advise that you book these in advance too.
- Knowing how many guests are present in our complex allows for better staff planning and enables us to offer suitable and fresh products.
Booking is easy via our online booking module. Booking is free.
There are elevators so Elaisa is also accessible for wheelchair users.
It is not allowed to consume your own food and drink on our resort premises.
Yes, every day from 5 pm onwards. The evening rate is €35.00 on Tuesday. On Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the evening rate is €38.00.
Elaisa Wellness offers a wellness restaurant where our chefs prepare daily, with great passion, from ultra-fresh ingredients, delicious and easily digestible dishes.
The use of mobile phones or tablets is only permitted in the reception. It is not permitted to bring mobile phones or other electronic equipment into other areas of the resort.
We accept BanContact, Visa and MasterCard.
- Use of all sauna-wellness facilities
- Unlimited use of shower products
- Participation in the regular sauna rituals, subject to availability.
All lost property is stored in reception for 3 months before we donate this to charity.
An infusion is a sauna ritual whereby essential oils and a towel are used to increase the air humidity in the cabin. Sauna rituals are free.